Wednesday, December 19, 2012

School Christmas Parties

Caroline and Maddy

They sat at their table and just worked on their craft the entire time.  =)
I got to volunteer at Scarlett's party.  It felt so good to help her awesome teacher.  She put me to work organizing 84 take home packets for all the kinder classes. 
Pajama Christmas party. Scar during her book activity.
The kids in the class were so well behaved.  Such a sweet age.  Love the way Ms. Black teaches.
There was a pinata at the party.
And 84 crazy excited children.

We did our annual Santa visit in Lincoln Square. This is my favorite place to go since all the profits go to the Make A Wish Foundation.  But, I left my camera at home.  So, I'll have to scan the picture I bought later.

Iphoneography.

No comments:

Post a Comment