Saturday, September 1, 2012

First day of Mother's Day Out

Caroline and Madeline are in the 3's class with the same two teachers that had Scarlett two years ago.
It was a really comfortable and exciting first day.  The girls have been dropping off and picking up Scarlett from this school for 2 years.
They're so use to playing on the school's playscape.  It's all so familiar to them.  As we walked to class that morning I kept stopping to say hello to friends and when I was taking too long Maddy said, "Come on, mama".
They were so busy trying to get in the baby gate while I was talking about first day jitters.  The teacher had to ask them to say bye to me. =)
They just walked right in.  There was a sweet little boy that was tearful.  The girls told me later that day that they were kind to him.  =)
It's going to be a fun year!

No comments:

Post a Comment