Sunday, April 29, 2012

Random

They are a mess. 
For the past 2 years, I've had their pictures taken in April or May.  I haven't booked anything this year so I attempted to take some myself.  It didn't work quite how I expected.

Years past.
This is what it looks like when mama takes the picture.
Caroline would not let go of the stick.  Nor would she pose with her sisters.
Which probably wouldn't matter anyway, since this was Maddie posing below.
Maybe it was just an off day but I won't be trying that again.

The girls' have summer birthdays coming up.  Can't believe Scarlett will be turning 5 and starting Kindergarten.  The twins will be 3 and they've already told me they want a fairy party.  We'll see...

Looking back at baby pics..  We can still tell them apart in the pictures which is a good thing since we never labeled them.
Caroline is on the left. 

No comments:

Post a Comment