Tuesday, November 15, 2011

A taste of Fall

It might be 80 degrees outside but we found "Fall" in our backyard.
I attempted to pick up the patio but my helpers had something else in mind.
We took down the baby swing a while back.  When I asked Scar why she wanted to keep the swing, she told me all about her plans for when it snows.  Check out her demonstration below.
 It was a slow and relaxing weekend. 
We had our Christmas pictures taken and I can't wait until I get them in the mail!
  Scar said it was a perfect time to do a craft.  So we'll work on a Thanksgiving craft this week and we'll take it to our dinner next week.   Paper turkeys for each dinner chair?  Or a banner?
 So excited about the holidays.  Can't wait to see my brother and family from Boston.  Really looking forward to staying home and slowing down.

No comments:

Post a Comment