Saturday, September 17, 2011

Another week

It was real busy but we managed to squeeze some fun in.. I'm really looking forward to some carefree days of summer with our September getaway next week!! Then back to our school, work, appointments, and being locked into a schedule. Sigh.

Throwing rocks into the river...Check out the muddy fingers......


Not sure what was going on in Caroline's head... But, I like to think she was taking it all in.. The water level may have been really low, the water a little stagnant, and there may not have been any ducks. But for her it was perfect. 

We left with 2 of the 3 crying because they wanted to stay.  I'm glad they had a good time doing something so simple.

We also met up with some good friends at the park on Friday evening.  I was so happy to see some of my good mommy friends.  It's as close to a girls' night out as I'm going to get.
These girls have been friends since before they could walk.  Such sweet friends.


Hiding from bears.

We checked out a bunch of books at the library.  The girls wish that Mr. Bob would have story time when ever we go..
...And we worked hard on our drive way chalk art...

No comments:

Post a Comment