Sunday, July 24, 2011

Weekend Recap

Perfect ending to a busy week!

We had good friends over Saturday morning.  David grilled some delicious salmon, and the kids played well past their nap time.

Saturday night we helped celebrate Ivan's fourteenth birthday.

Feeding Pepper..
I was able to get my baby fix that night.  Isn't he a cutie?
Sunday, David took Scarlett to see the Winnie the Poo movie.  The twins got some undivided mommy time.  So much fun.

Swiper no swiping!   
More grilling Sunday night with Uncle Perg and auntie Nessa. Fabulous weekend.

2 comments:

  1. I loved them,they look so cute...

    ReplyDelete
  2. the pink dresses were the ones you brought back from Europe. They need to be taken up on the shoulders. After I pinned it, they wouldn't let me take them off. =)

    ReplyDelete