Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Happy Medium

There's all kinds of attachments around here.  I know a lot of it is just a phase and I try not to worry too much about it.  For example, Madeline always runs to me.  Caroline chooses David.  Scarlett always invites Maddy to play.  While, David and I like to share our parenting equally, we've shifted our attention a bit. It now seems a little more balanced and I like it. 
The girls and I went to Michaels to pick up birthday party supplies.  We spent the rest of the day playing.  That means,  I now have 4 days to clean before guests arrive.  It's also David's birthday this Friday and he has deceided to make his "birthday beer." Kind of reminds me of when he cleans out the fridge the morning of when we have people coming over.  Pulling out moldy raviolis and casseroles.

I hope to have my house looking in order by Saturday and bathrooms smelling like verbena candles.
Have a great week and weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment